Monday, February 1, 2010

Dreaming

A little while ago I was reading this blog, and felt inspired. I have been into photography for quite some time, but lacked the equipment to really make my pictures stand out. A point and shoot can only take you so far! I got myself a digital SLR this past fall, and after some time playing around it really began to grow on me. I've been wanting to go one step further, and actually be able to be hired as a photographer, but unsure where to start. Reading Kandee's blog inspired me to really get out there and make it happen.

So today I finally made myself a photography blog along with a facebook group to let friends and family know what I'm doing, and that I'm seeking out clients. I feel much more official now, haha. We'll see where this takes me, I'm excited to find out!

You can check out my new blog here!

No comments:

Post a Comment