Sunday, February 7, 2010

Let's Talk Money

I have been watching this Canadian show called "Til Debt Do Us Part" and it's really motivated me to do something about my own. I went and got Gail Vaz-Oxlades book on removing debt and with watching the show, picking up tips on how to save and snowball debt repayment. We have decided to read through the book, start living on a cash budget and get that debt paid off, then start saving for a house!
We had gone to an open house in this AMAZING house over the weekend. It's perfect for us... but we don't have good enough credit or a down payment to do that. We really want to change that, so when the perfect house comes along we can HAVE IT! Part of me is really hoping this house stays on the market and it can still be ours. I love it! It's VERY dated. It was built in 1972 and nothing has ever been updated. It has red and blue carpets and funky yellow lights all over. But it has so potential, and it's HUGE (6 bedrooms!) and the price is really good. I really hope we can make something happen!

And for a fitness update: My weight doesn't change, but measurements do! I can lift and push more weights, and I can also handle longer cardio without feeling like I'm ready to pass out. My favourite bodyrock.tv put up a new interval workout today that I want to do tomorrow morning! I will post up how I did and what I did tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment