Last weekend I discovered my new fave healthy snack! Crispy Kale. It's super easy to make, and very tasty! Satisfies the salty/crunchy cravings, and no guilt afterward!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
* 6-8 cups chopped fresh kale, hard stems removed
* 2 Tbsp. olive oil
* 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
* 1/2 tsp. kosher salt or sea salt
1. Place a rack on the lowest shelf of your oven. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spread kale out on a sturdy baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and apple cider vinegar. Toss to coat completely.
3. Place on the lowest rack of the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and stir so that kale can get crispy all over.
5. Bake another 8 to 12 minutes or until kale is crispy. It should be just lightly browned and crispy to the touch.
If kale still bends, rather than crackles, when you touch it, it isn't done yet. Return it to the oven. Turn down the heat if it is getting too brown. Continue cooking until crispy.
6. Remove from oven, and sprinkle with sea salt (Maldon sea salt makes it taste fantastic) and serve immediately.
1 week ago