Monday, January 25, 2010

Bland is the Way!




Why does food have to taste so darn good?

Okay, so, I have a problem. When food tastes REALLY good and has a really strong flavour, I CANNOT take my time and savour every bite nice and slowly. Instead, I shovel it in to enjoy a million bites of flavour, to the point of eating WAY too much and I'm left feeling gross and bloated.

I suppose that could be managed by filling my plate with just a SMALL amount of food and make myself wait after awhile to make sure I'm no longer hungry, but I love TASTE! :p

So I guess the only way is to eat super boring foods that have no flavour at all, so I get so bored of eating them, I just have to stop.

*sigh* So I am hereby punishing myself with 1 hour of Gazelling starting at 5AM tomorrow morning. I need to kick my own ass. Seriously... I am going to set up the Gazelle in the living room right now, than off to an early bedtime.

Otherwise, I did really well today. Small breakfast, half of what I would normally have for lunch, and I wasn't even left feeling hungry, 2.5 liters of water (about to make that 3), no sugar, nothing. Dinner was just a re-creation of last night and it was a little TOO good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment