Monday, January 18, 2010

Get Your Life in Order

I came across this list, of 50 things to do to get your life in order, and quite liked it. I should take a few of things and apply them!

http://litemind.com/life-in-order/


And a little update:

I don't drink enough water on the weekends! At work I'm sipping all day. This makes Monday weigh in's suck, because I start to retain and ummm, the bathroom becomes an issue, haha. Pluuuus we went out for sushi on Friday (which can't be that bad, right? I mean it's rice and seaweed!) and lunch to East Side Mario's on Sunday (hey, I did have a salad!). I did get a really good gym session in on Saturday! In fact, I'm still a bit sore from that! And I pushed myself off the couch and onto the gazelle for 40 minutes today, and was perfect with eating other than a couple of Timbits (donut holes) after dinner.

On Sunday night the Olympic torch was in town (missed that) and so they lit up the bridge. So we went hiking through the muddy hills so I could get a picture. Ta-da!



This one turned out pretty cool, too.



I got a 1 litre water bottle that I'm now keeping at my desk at work. One litre in the morning, another in the afternoon... and than whatever I drink at home in the evening. I should be on the right track that way. At least I'll be getting some extra steps in by having to take 82485258735463 bathroom breaks!

And now I will stop talking about bodily functions and get to my new book, The Lovely Bones. I REALLY like it so far, just 2 chapters in!

No comments:

Post a Comment