Friday, January 1, 2010

Chocolate Ban



I am SUCH a chocoholic. And, I have a lot of it left over from Christmas and it's REALLLLLY hard to say no to just ONE hershey kiss (followed by another, and another). So, I'm going to throw it all away. Even the peppermint bark from Purdy's. Ughhh my mouth is watering lol.

But, seriously. I am banning myself from Chocolate for AT LEAST one week. I know that isn't very long, but for me it will be! Even at the office, there is chocolate around every corner!

I'm also making it a goal to wake up a little earlier than usual (which is going to be super tough because I am so not a morning person...) and workout. Break out the Gazelle, a workout DVD, or just the Wii Fit or a routine from BodyRock.tv (which is a fabulous website, btw). I'll start with just 30 minutes, it's better than nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment