Friday, January 29, 2010

There we go!

Ahh finally, starting relieve some of that bloating. As of now there is no loss to record for the week, but at least I'm back to where I was last week.

I've decided over the next week to really step up the cardio! I have strong muscles, in fact I'm more than likely super ripped and toned underneath all of the fat. I want to just maintain the muscles that I have (other than core, I need to build up my core strength!) and concentrate more on fat loss. My goal would be to do cardio 5 days for the next week with a 1 hour duration, by either elliptical, running/jogging, gazelle, even a silly workout DVD or wii fit. I'm hoping that will jump start me! I'll also be still doing strength training 3x per week.

And of course, those dang portions. It's a lot harder than it looks! It's hard to break the habit of the full feeling, and keeping the motivation up to keep going with it. But hey, I've done 4 weeks so far, that's the best I've EVER done!

I was feeling awfully discouraged all week, but this morning I had a look at my Wii Fit weight chart, and saw how much it keeps dipping down and it just makes me want to keep it up and keep those numbers falling.

No comments:

Post a Comment