Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Great Day

Today was fantastic! Woke up bright and earlier and ate a super yummy oatmeal cake I made last night (I'll post the recipe for this soon!) then strapped the snowboards to the roof and took off to the mountains. It was a GORGEOUS day! Not too warm, not too cold, clear skies, and lots and lots of soft powdery snow. I spent most of the day on the bunny hill practicing to use my toe edge... for a total of about 3 hours of moderate intensity boarding.
I didn't too fantastic for lunch (grilled veggie panini, but there was a crap load of cheese in it) and Andy demanded getting chips instead of a salad so he could pick at them. I don't feel too bad because I did work pretty hard today! I'm going to stick with a light dinner though.
Then tomorrow I'm going to get up at 5:30 and workout on the Wii for a bit. I'm not going to TRY to get up or make an attempt to, I AM GETTING UP EARLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment