Saturday, January 16, 2010

Feeling Good

Well, I didn't fall off track! No donuts, no nothing. It was really tough, but I worked through it. Seeing that I still dropped .4 pounds in 3 days was a nice bonus this morning, makes me glad I stuck to my guns!

I started the day off with an asparagus and mushroom omelet, headed to the gym for 2 hours and had a REALLY great workout, came home for and had an english muffin with peanut butter and agave nectar and a kiwi, and now to jump in the shower before cleaning house for the rest of the day. Falafel pita's are on the menu tonight!! My gym buddy is busy tomorrow, but I think I may go by myself for a bit, depending on how sore I am today. Otherwise I'll jump on the gazelle of Wii Fit for at least a bit. 5 pounds by Monday! I've .4 to lose to get there!

If I have some time later today I want to go swing by Chapters and pick up the Lovely Bones, I need some more reading material. I've been spending too much time randomly surfing the internet. I spent some time the other night getting some new pictures done with, so I thought I would share one! This is Clover the 9 month old bulldog I'm I guess you could say babysitting, for the next 6 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment