Saturday, January 2, 2010

Success

It's pretty nice to see success so fast! I guess it's the official 2nd day, but 4th since I've cut out crap and started being more active.... and for that I've lost .7 pounds. Wooo!

I've found for the last 3 years, every time I try to start a new exercise or diet plan, it lasts about 1-2 weeks, and I'm not seeing any changes so I just give up and that's it. So to actually see some changes so quickly is really motivating!

I've already taken the dog out for a quick 20 minute walk (it's only 10F outside!) and I want to spend some time on the Gazelle later on, and maybe convince Andy to play Wii Fit with me for a bit.

Tomorrow we're going snowboarding, which always leaves me sore as heck and burns a crap load of calories... I'm just not loading up on poutine at the ski lodge this time :p

I've also started a ticker!


No comments:

Post a Comment